Isle of Klezbos
Isle of Klezbos performs for a wide variety of private events — weddings both elegant and informal, grand and intimate! bar and bat mitzvahs of all sorts! Plus birthdays, anniversaries, commemorations, event planner creations, special projects and productions!
Call or email us to discuss music for your event. We bring repertoire and instrumentation specially chosen with particular celebrations and occasions in mind, for a panorama of possible settings and moods. At many private parties, we also perform genres beyond klezmer (such as jazz, swing, Latin, classical, R&B). We’re very versatile.
bandleader and producer
Isle of Klezbos
151 First Ave #145
NYC 10003 USA
A small selection of venues where we have performed for celebrations:
- New York City
- upcoming: Museum of Natural History
- Central Park Boathouse
- Angel Orensanz Center for the Arts
- Pierre Hotel
- Plaza Hotel
- Puck Building
- Chelsea Piers
- New York Botanical Garden, Bronx
- The Music Barge, Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Museum of Art, Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Ethical Culture Society, Brooklyn
- Montauk Club, Brooklyn
- Tennis House & Picnic House, Prospect Park, Brooklyn
- Upstate New York
- Caramoor Center for Music & The Arts, Katonah
- Tappan Hill Mansion, Tarrytown
- James House Mansion, Sleepy Hollow
- Coveleigh Club, Rye
- Lake George Hotel, Lake George
- Full Moon Resort, Big Indian
- Hunter Mountain Resort, Hunter
- New England
- Jacob's Pillow Dance Center, Becket, Mass.
- Gedney Farm, New Marlborough, Mass.
- Racebrook Lodge, Sheffield, Mass.
- Music Mountain, Falls Village, Conn.
- Isabella Freedman Retreat, Falls Village, Conn.
- The Washington Club, Washington D.C.
- Women's Club, Maplewood, New Jersey
- Princeton Jewish Center, Princeton, New Jersey
- Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts, Cape May, New Jersey
back to top